Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wacky Wednesday


The above is what happens after a few cocktails at your brother-in-law's wedding when one person (Jackie) doesn't tell the other two it's time to recreate the iconic pose from Charlie's Angels.

The above is what happens when you are reunited at your cousin's Bar Mitzvah party and try to recreate a magical moment captured spontaneously at your brother-in-law's wedding when one person (Jackie) doesn't tell the other two it's time to recreate the iconic pose from Charlie's Angels.

Three bits of great news today:
  • I had my first commercial callback in LA!
  • Randy & Lizzy found out they are having a girl!
  • I have the day off, but am working the next two days as a camera operator!
Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog.. I especially love all the food pics .. Ummmm. Kim this is so creative. You have such a cute, warm family! Congrads on the commercial!! Good Luck 8)
    ~Nubia

    ReplyDelete
  2. finding ways to embarrass myself and my family since 1986.

    commercial!
    baby!
    big money!
    red meat nom nom nom

    ReplyDelete