Saturday, December 31, 2011
Posted by Kimberly Luskey at 10:12 AM
Sunday, November 27, 2011
Posted by Kimberly Luskey at 7:21 PM
Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Posted by Kimberly Luskey at 11:14 AM
Thursday, September 8, 2011
Posted by Kimberly Luskey at 10:04 AM
Thursday, July 14, 2011
Posted by Kimberly Luskey at 1:12 PM
Thursday, July 7, 2011
Posted by Kimberly Luskey at 1:44 PM
Sunday, June 19, 2011
Can you ever find it in your heart to forgive me?! My sincerest apologies for being MIA for - dare I say - over a month! I have so much to fill you in on and in true Kimberly fashion I find it only necessary and appropriate to list what I plan to write about in the coming days:
Posted by Kimberly Luskey at 6:06 PM
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Posted by Kimberly Luskey at 3:11 PM
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
Posted by Kimberly Luskey at 1:48 PM
Thursday, May 12, 2011
Posted by Kimberly Luskey at 7:01 AM
Wednesday, May 4, 2011
Posted by Kimberly Luskey at 1:43 PM
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Posted by Kimberly Luskey at 1:22 PM
Saturday, April 30, 2011
Posted by Kimberly Luskey at 3:17 PM
Thursday, April 28, 2011
Posted by Kimberly Luskey at 1:38 PM
Thursday, April 21, 2011
Posted by Kimberly Luskey at 3:15 PM
Monday, April 11, 2011
Posted by Kimberly Luskey at 3:27 PM
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Posted by Kimberly Luskey at 12:35 PM
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Posted by Kimberly Luskey at 12:11 PM
Friday, March 25, 2011
Posted by Kimberly Luskey at 7:56 AM
Thursday, March 24, 2011
Posted by Kimberly Luskey at 9:28 PM
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Posted by Kimberly Luskey at 7:53 PM
Monday, March 21, 2011
Posted by Kimberly Luskey at 9:04 PM
Saturday, March 19, 2011
- LOVE + FAMILY
- SPIRITUAL GROWTH
- PHYSICAL HEALTH
- EMOTIONAL WELLBEING
- HOUSEHOLD & LIVING ENVIRONMENT
- RELATIONSHIPS & SOCIAL ACTIVITY
- FINANCIAL HEALTH
- BREATHE (mind) - 30 minutes of silence, no computer, no phone, no puppy; just me.
- MOVE (body) - Workout in a gym, try a yoga class, go on a long walk, etc.
- CONNECT (soul) - Call or email a friend or family member I haven't talked to in a while.
Posted by Kimberly Luskey at 5:23 PM
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Instead of writing about what it's like to now be in our fourth week in Austin, I've decided to write a silly post to get my mind off of the exhaustion that is attempting to simultaneously train a puppy and figure out the rest of my life. I saw this on another blog and thought it'd be fun!
A. Age: 27
B. Bed size: Sleepin' like a baby on a brand new KING mattress!
C. Chore you dislike: Tying/taking out the trash. Just thinking about the smell makes me gag.
D. Dogs: Markley, our 10 week old
terror terrier mix rescue pup. So cute when she's sleeping.
E. Essential start to your day: Breakfast. Must eat within minutes of waking up or it ain't pretty.
F. Favorite color: Purple. Just ask my bridesmaids!
G. Gold or silver: White gold. Classy and traditional yet modern and sophisticated.
H. Height: 5'5" (and 3/4")
I. Instruments you play(ed): First chair, Viola, baby! (In 6th grade when it was required for one semester...)
J. Job title: Hmm... Personal Chef to Brian Luskey? Stay-at-Home-Pet-Owner? Soul Searching Aficionado?
K. Kids: None that I know of...
L. Live: Austin, TX (By way of Houston, Ann Arbor, Chicago and Santa Monica)
M. Mom’s name: Karen
N. Nicknames: Kimmy, Kimmers, Kim, Kimbo, Kimblah, Blah, Berly, Precious
O. Overnight hospital stays: None!
P. Pet peeves: Being rushed, waiting on late people, not having someone's undivided attention, rudeness.
Q. Quote from a movie: "Hey, if anyone needs to make a call, I've got a phone." - Romy & Michelle's
R. Righty or lefty: Righty, tighty!
S. Siblings: Older Bro, Younger Sis. Middle Child all the way.
T. Time you wake up: Nowadays around 8:45am.
U. Underwear: Victoria's Secret Cotton Bikini Panties. (Ew. I hate the word Panty.)
V. Vegetables you don’t like: I like all vegetables when they're seasoned and cooked right. Or fried. Or both.
W.What makes you run late: When I try to do my own hair "up do's." And these days, Markley.
X. X-rays you’ve had: Teeth and a few wrist and ankle issues in middle school.
Y. Yummy food you make: I'm a genius at all things ground turkey: chili, tacos, burgers, you name it.
Z. Zoo animal favorites: Rhinoceros. They are dinosaurs. Seriously, look closely next time.
There you have it, 26 random facts about yours truly! What would your answers be?
Posted by Kimberly Luskey at 8:42 PM
Thursday, March 10, 2011
- 11:00pm - (5 minutes) Her Daddy gave her some pointers on how singing from inside the crate results in a purer sound quality.
- 1:30am - (5 minutes) Her Mommy further encouraged the crate-singing and introduced the thrilling vocal warmup of "shhhh..."
- 3:00-3:30am - Her longest song-writing session by far. She just couldn't figure out the perfect lyric to rhyme with sleepless...
- 5:00-5:20am - You know, it's just really hard to have so much talent. You just want to share it with world. All the time. Day and night.
- 6:50-7:15am - Brian and Markley ate breakfast together and it was at this time when Brian discovered Markley was most inspired by current events.
- 9:45am - I awoke to the sweet sounds of silence. Worried she had passed out from the pressures of preparation I ventured to the living room only to find her peacefully playing and watching The TODAY Show!
Posted by Kimberly Luskey at 8:08 AM