Monday, February 21, 2011

Our Newest Addition!

Holding up our new keys!

The Santa Monica Luskeys are the proud owners of a brand new Subaru Forester! We thought this would be the perfect car to drive to Houston, take to the Ranch, cart around a puppy (yup, we'll need to get one of those) and just enjoy! Isn't it cute?!

I jokingly complained that I had never gotten the chance to pick out my car. I shared a car in high school with my older brother, used my boyfriend's car in college (yes, that boyfriend was Brian), didn't need one in Chicago and used my husband's car in LA (yes, that husband was Brian). So when it came time to purchase our second family car - I think we are the only couple who shared a car in the greater Los Angeles area and needed a second car for Austin - Brian let me decide. He really does spoil me and I really do love him for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment