Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Random A-Z

Instead of writing about what it's like to now be in our fourth week in Austin, I've decided to write a silly post to get my mind off of the exhaustion that is attempting to simultaneously train a puppy and figure out the rest of my life. I saw this on another blog and thought it'd be fun!

A. Age: 27

B. Bed size: Sleepin' like a baby on a brand new KING mattress!

C. Chore you dislike: Tying/taking out the trash. Just thinking about the smell makes me gag.

D. Dogs: Markley, our 10 week old terror terrier mix rescue pup. So cute when she's sleeping.

E. Essential start to your day: Breakfast. Must eat within minutes of waking up or it ain't pretty.

F. Favorite color: Purple. Just ask my bridesmaids!

G. Gold or silver: White gold. Classy and traditional yet modern and sophisticated.

H. Height: 5'5" (and 3/4")

I. Instruments you play(ed): First chair, Viola, baby! (In 6th grade when it was required for one semester...)

J. Job title: Hmm... Personal Chef to Brian Luskey? Stay-at-Home-Pet-Owner? Soul Searching Aficionado?

K. Kids: None that I know of...

L. Live: Austin, TX (By way of Houston, Ann Arbor, Chicago and Santa Monica)

M. Mom’s name: Karen

N. Nicknames: Kimmy, Kimmers, Kim, Kimbo, Kimblah, Blah, Berly, Precious

O. Overnight hospital stays: None!

P. Pet peeves: Being rushed, waiting on late people, not having someone's undivided attention, rudeness.

Q. Quote from a movie: "Hey, if anyone needs to make a call, I've got a phone." - Romy & Michelle's

R. Righty or lefty: Righty, tighty!

S. Siblings: Older Bro, Younger Sis. Middle Child all the way.

T. Time you wake up: Nowadays around 8:45am.

U. Underwear: Victoria's Secret Cotton Bikini Panties. (Ew. I hate the word Panty.)

V. Vegetables you don’t like: I like all vegetables when they're seasoned and cooked right. Or fried. Or both.

W.What makes you run late: When I try to do my own hair "up do's." And these days, Markley.

X. X-rays you’ve had: Teeth and a few wrist and ankle issues in middle school.

Y. Yummy food you make: I'm a genius at all things ground turkey: chili, tacos, burgers, you name it.

Z. Zoo animal favorites: Rhinoceros. They are dinosaurs. Seriously, look closely next time.

There you have it, 26 random facts about yours truly! What would your answers be?

No comments:

Post a Comment