Thursday, July 12, 2012

I'm in love...

...with Instagram!

My friend Elizabeth introduced me to the addictive little app and now all I can think about is X-Pro, Hefe or Kelvin?!  Here is what's new in our life (according to Instagram):

Well, these two aren't new, but every time I look over at them 
I fall in little more in love with both.

Doesn't this cocktail look dreamy and delicious?!  
It was. "The Reunited" at Swift's Attic.

Wildflowers at Lake Austin Spa & Resort: my happy place.

I want this room.  In my house.  
Too bad Lake Austin Spa & Resort already has it...

This face.  I honestly love this dog so much I can't even explain it in words.

Oh, this? It's a classic yellow cake layered and iced with Pearl's Caramel Sauce. 
This is how you say I love you.

That's it for now.  Maybe Instagram will inspire me to blog more!  I hope so, because I actually have missed it.  And I actually figured out how to make my pictures bigger on each post so now you can actually see what I've been talking about this whole time!

No comments:

Post a Comment