Tuesday, December 14, 2010

200 SOUTH HOLIDAY PARTY: MAD MEN

Don Draper Ross Lacy and his secretaries!

Now, I don't want to make anyone too jealous, but check out the pictures from my office holiday party. Oh, the benefits of working with artists!

My friends from work, Carinne & Mary Ellen.*
This picture was not staged. Amazing.
(*Mary Ellen made her dress.)

I just get such a kick out of Carinne.
Isn't she a hoot!

The Santa Monica Luskeys at the
200 South Holiday Party!
(All of the drinks were named after casting directors!)

Me, Mel, Mary Ellen, Carolyn & Carinne

Mad Men!

The party was a blast! It was so fun to dress up Mad Men style, let loose with work friends and introduce Brian to all of my co-workers. We even won one of the raffles - $100 to Campanile! There is a picture of me winning the raffle that I haven't gotten my hands on yet, but as soon as I do I'll be sure to share. Duh.

No comments:

Post a Comment